Often lower your head and play with your phone, did you have a pain in your neck! Sit in front of the computer for a long time，did you have pain in your back? This will never be a problem that bothers you again. Try the Helisummer Pain Relief Acupuncture Pen. It’s a painless acupuncture stimulation that activates tissues, firms sagging and aging skin, promotes blood circulation, detoxes the meridians, and helps reduce muscle pain.
- Needless acupuncture. There are no needles involve so there is no skin piercing. Simply press the pen onto affected areas and it will release an electric pulse to stimulate the meridian and acupuncture points in your body for healing and pain relief;
- Alternative treatment. It has no side effects as opposed to using painkillers and other medications to treat chronic pain. It’s great for treating acute and chronic physical pain, arthritis, rheumatism, osteoporosis, sciatica, migraine, sports injuries, and muscle, joint and back pains;
- Easy to use. It only needs one AA battery (not included) to function. It has a digital display that shows the strength of the electrical pulse output (0 - weakest and 9 - strongest). Simply press the start button to increase or decrease the strength of the electric pulse;
- Have three special functions. Dome type is superficial therapy applicable for health care and facial beautification, Node type is node therapy applicable for partial body pains, and Spheroidal is partial therapy applicable for quickly alleviating pain;
- Portable pain reliever. It’s lightweight so you can easily put it in your pocket, bag, or pouch if you’re traveling or perhaps just going to work for a long day and need relief from your pain.
How To Use:
1.Install 1 x AA battery in the compartment
2.Turn on the device by holding the handle with the tip up and pressing the lower half of the black toggle button. The number 1 should appear on the display. Repeat to increase power up to 9.
3.Put a small amount of contact gel on your inside wrist.
4.Starting with the device on a medium-low setting, firmly press the tip to the wrist. If you do not feel anything at first, slide the tip around the general area until you feel the pulsing sensation. If you still do not feel anything, click the button to a higher setting.
5.If you feel a stinging sensation it is because there is not a solid connection from the tip to your skin. Use more contact gel to fix the problem.
6.Continue sliding the tip around until you feel a strong pulse. When the pulse is strong it means you have found an acupoint and you are stimulating it. You may hold the acupoints directly on the point or gently massage the point.